- Goods which have been ordered or delivered incorrectly will be accepted for return with prior approval from Acorn Catering Equipment; a return number will be given for the item returned. Returned goods will only be accepted if they are appropriately packed in original packaging, with instruction manuals and have not been used.
- Acorn will charge a restocking fee of 25% on all goods returned.
- Customers are responsible for returning all goods, ensuring that they are packaged suitably, and for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt.
- Carriage charges for returning any goods to Acorn Catering Equipment shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- Cancellation before delivery will only be accepted on terms agreed between the Buyer and Acorn Catering Equipment. In the event of any purported cancellation the Buyer will be responsible for the full financial loss incurred by Acorn Catering Equipment.
- The Buyer shall accept the Goods by a signed and legibly written name on the Acorn Catering Equipment’s delivery note. In any event the Goods shall be deemed to have been accepted both in quality - After acceptance the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Goods which are not in accordance with the contract.
- Any goods which are cancelled after orders have been placed with Acorn Catering Equipment will be subject to a 20% re stocking charge.